Storage Rental – How Does it Work?
Unlike some storage rental firms, Raunds Self Storage uses only high quality ‘bought for storage’ containers and not ex shipping stock. Our containers have high vents to deter moisture and are secured with thick dual opening metal doors for easy access. The container doors are perimeter sealed with double wall rubber seals to ensure a dry and secure environment for your valued items.
We are located on a spacious rural site which allows us to easily monitor the activity on site and spot unauthorised persons. The secure, security fenced compound is covered by a CCTV system and the the owners living close to the compound giving extra security, oh, and did we mention that we keep large dogs on the site.
STEP 1: Entering into our Terms & Conditions
- Sign our straightforward Terms and Conditions agreement. You must bring two pieces of ID with you, one must be photograph ID and one utility bill showing current address (less than 3 months old).
- Pay for your first months rental
- Purchase a lock from us, or supply your own
- If required you should arrange insurance for your stored contents. We are affiliated with NSIP (National Storage Insurance Provider) and they can offer insurance from only 69p per week for £1000 of goods stored: https://raunds-self-storage.selfstorage.insure/
- Site access is available 6am – 6pm, 365 days a year
- Site access from 6am-6pm daily
- All units are situated on ground level
- Drive up & load access to containers and secure yard areas